Competitive Advantage – The Atlantic Contracting Associates Difference
Why should you entrust Atlantic Contracting Associates with your project?
Atlantic has all your needs covered from residential remodels to new building construction to commercial damage repairs – and everything in between! Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable because we know what it’s like to be in your shoes. If you have a question about a process or why we take a certain approach, please ask – we know our clients value our transparency. Each client and project is special to us, so we do our very best to ensure that your needs always come first. Atlantic even offers a complimentary estimate and we can come to you.
A few things about Atlantic Contracting Associates to consider:
- We are OSHA Certified
- We understand scheduling related to the construction process and procedures.
- We are accustomed to working with design professionals, municipal planning, engineering and building departments.
- We typically assist, acquire and manage all building permits and other regulatory prerequisites.
- Starting from the planning stage, we coordinate and manage intricate projects.
- In addition to the construction of the buildings themselves, ACA has coordinated major infrastructure aspects of projects including site drainage, general earth work, road construction, bridge construction, pond construction, water lines, sewer/septic systems, electrical, telephone, cable, and data distribution.
- ACA adds the new dimension of clean technology, green building techniques
- We offer consultation and you will gain access to our network of industry experts.
- Our goal is the identification, evaluation, construction and/or renovation of existing structures to produce highly efficient buildings, green sites and renewable energy infrastructures.